Vacancies & Internships
Current vacancies:Please click on the relevant post to see the vacancy announcement. All applications should be accompanied by a completed P11 form
Application open for:
- CETA Administrative Assistant - Application deadline is February 24, 2010.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted:
For vacancies within UNEP please visit http://www.unep.org/vacancies/.
Internship Programme: Internships available for 2009
- Internship Application Form
- Information for interns
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Profile of Jamaica [pdf file]
The CEP has a very vibrant Internship Programme open to local and international students which offers candidates a variety of skills and life lessons on completion.
The CEP currently has the following internship opportunities available for 2009:
- Terms of Reference for Internship within the Assessment and Management of Environmental Pollution (AMEP) Subprogramme
- Terms of Reference for Internship within the Specially Protected Areas and Wildlife (SPAW) Subprogramme
- Terms of Reference for Internship within the Communication, Education, Training and Awareness (CETA) Subprogramme
- Terms of Reference for Internship within the Reducing Pesticide Run-off to the Caribbean Sea Project
If you are interested in any of these internships, please complete the Internship Application Form (see attached below) and return to:INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME,
UNEP Caribbean Coordinating Unit (UNEP-CAR/RCU)
14-20 Port Royal Street
Tel: 876-922-9267 / 8 / 9