CReW Inception Workshop
The Inception Workshop will take place February 7 to February 8, 2012 at the Terra Nova Hotel in Kingston, Jamaica.
The Inception Workshop will address a number of key issues including:
- Assist all partners to fully understand and take ownership of the project. Detail the roles, support services and complementary responsibilities. Discuss the roles, functions, and responsibilities within the project's decision-making structures, including reporting and communication lines, and conflict resolution mechanisms.
- Based on the project results framework and the relevant GEF Tracking Tool, the first annual work plan will be presented, reviewed and agreed and will include measurable indicators, targets and their means of verification, and recheck assumptions and risks.
- Provide a detailed overview of reporting, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) requirements. The Monitoring and Evaluation work plan and budget will be agreed and scheduled.
- Discuss financial reporting procedures and obligations, and arrangements for annual audit.
- Plan and schedule Project Steering Committee meetings. Roles and responsibilities of all project organization structures will be clarified and meetings planned. The first SC meeting will be held at the margins of the inception workshop.