Entry Rules and Conditions
- Paintings must be done on paper measuring either 8 ½ x 11” (letter size) or 8 ½ x 14” (legal size)
- Full name, age (day, month, year) and full address including phone and e-mail must be on the back of the painting.
- Any style of painting is acceptable: crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, oil, etc.
- Paintings that have been shown or accepted elsewhere will not be accepted in this competition.
- Paintings that show a particular person, an organization or a brand name will not be accepted.
- DO NOT INCLUDE ANY WORDS OR DESCRIPTIONS IN THE PAINTINGS.
- Only hard copies of paintings will be accepted (E-mail entries will only be accepted after hard copies are received).
Winners and Awards Ceremony
- Winners will be announced on November 15th. The first prize winner will be awarded 12,000 JMD, and the second prize winner will receive 7,000 JMD.
- Winners and their chaperones will be invited to an official award ceremony shortly thereafter at the premises of the UNEP-Caribbean Environment Programme Offices at the Jamaica Conference Centre.
- On hand to award the prizes to the lucky winners will be Mr. Nelson Andrade, Coordinator of the UNEP Caribbean Environment Programme.
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH THE UNEP CEP OFFICES BY 22nd October, 2010:
Regional Co-ordinating Unit
Caribbean Environment Programme
United Nations Environment Programme
14-20 Port Royal Street Kingston, Jamaica
Telephone: (876) 363-3005 – Electronic Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org