A partnership of the Caribbean Renewable Energy Development Programme (CREDP-GTZ), the GEF-IWCAM Project, the European Development Fund (EDF), SEBA Hydrometrie GmbH, and Egis BCEOM International.
May 18, 2009 10:00 AM
May 20, 2009 06:00 PM
|Where||Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines|
|Contact Name||Sven Homscheid|
|Contact Phone||(758) - 452 - 2501|
Invited participants from throughout the Region; decision-makers with authority over the establishment of hydrometric networks and technicians at the managerial level with sound understanding of technical processes.
|Add event to calendar||
- to inform re. the purpose of Hydrometric Networks
- to give guidelines for the design of Hydrometric Networks
- to inform re. the latest measuring technology
- to exchange information amongst countries of the region.
- The Importance of Hydrometric Networks
- Hydrometric Networks in a Political Context
- Hydrometric Data - Who collects? Who benefits?
- Examples of successful Hydrometric Networks - Jamaica
- Financing of Hydrometric Networks
- Who is responsible for the Network?
- Introduction in the Technique of Hydrometric Networks
- Site Visits and Data Collection - Practical Experience
- Evaluation, Storage and Making Available of Data