8th Meeting of the RAC/REMPEITC-Caribe Steering Committee
Final Report now available
The Eighth Meeting of the Ordinary Steering Committee of RAC/REMPEITC-Caribe was convened in Willemstad, Curaçao from May 19-20, 2016.
The meeting focused on the following objectives:
- Approve the revised mission, vision and values of the Centre;
- Approve RAC/REMPEITC-Caribe’s long term strategic plan;
- Close on the 2014-2015 work plan and expenditure report;
- Develop the 2016-2017 biennium work plan and budget; and
- Develop recommendations to be presented at the 17th Intergovernmental Meeting on the Action Plan for the Caribbean Environment Program and the 14th Meeting of the Contracting Parties of the Cartagena Convention
The full report can be read here.